Group Booking Process and Protocols:
- Visit inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group size for A Site of Struggle is limited to 25 visitors.
- Northwestern classes, offices, and student organizations may visit by appointment on Mondays and Tuesdays from 9am-5pm. Outside groups may schedule visits on Wed-Sun during museum hours.
Winter/Spring Museum Hours:
- Mon and Tues: 9am-5pm for pre-scheduled Northwestern classes, offices, and student organizations
- Wed-Fri: 12-8pm
- Sat and Sun: 12-5pm
Group Visit Offerings:
- In order to support uninterrupted visitor experience, in-gallery guided tours of A Site of Struggle will not be offered.
Groups are welcome to explore the exhibition on their own, and to utilize all exhibition resources to support their visit. Suggested discussion questions are included in the Visitor Guide.
As capacity allows, groups may request a welcome and orientation to the exhibition before a visit, or a guided discussion to follow, with a member of the Block staff. Please allow for 2-3 weeks notice if you would like to request this as part of your visit. Contact email@example.com for more.
Information about the exhibition, public programming, and a pdf of our Visitor Guide is available online: https://www.blockmuseum.northwestern.edu/exhibitions/2022/a-site-of-struggle.html
Visits to view our permanent collection
If you are interested in viewing our permanent collection, appointments are arranged through our Eloise W. Martin Study Center. Learn more and make an appointment.